Market Insurance Brokers Limited is a registered Lloyd's broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
MIB and its partners are dedicated to meeting our Clients’ business demands by providing a consistently high calibre service which is both innovative and flexible in its approach. Our management structure allows us to respond rapidly, achieving the best solution for our Clients’ requirements.
MIB works on behalf of many insurance and reinsurance companies, governments and other corporate bodies; we assist them with their insurance, reinsurance, risk management, advisory, and consultancy and support requirements.
Our senior staff have extensive industry expertise, depth of experience and are enthusiastic in their specialist fields. At the same time we recognise that the vitality of young, innovative employees is essential in maintaining fresh approaches to our Clients’ business.
We also realise how important cultural awareness of our Clients' demands and needs are and as a result we have a commitment to ensure that the cultural backgrounds of our Clients are reflected in the make up of our team.
MIB's development in the last few years has been substantial. The company's long-term growth strategy is focused on business development, research and providing consultancy, advisory and support service expertise in addition to our traditional broking skills to both current and new clients.
- May 2013 Regulator Changes from Financial Services Authority to Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- September 2011 next phase of development and growth launched with full support of ultimate shareholder, Nest Investments (Holdings) Ltd
- May 2010 Nest Investments (Holdings) Ltd reaffirms its support for MIB & issues letter of Parental Guarantee & Indemnity
- January 2005 MIB meets the compliance requirements of the Financial Services Authority (FSA) and becomes an authorised insurance intermediary under the newly incepted regulations
- December 2004 MIB becomes a Registered Lloyd’s Broker
- July 2001 MIB becomes an Accredited Lloyd’s Broker
- October 2000 MIB registered with the GISC (General Insurance Standards Council)
- April 1999 MIB established as a Broker