What We Do
MIB is a specialist International Wholesale Insurance and Direct and Wholesale Facultative and Treaty Reinsurance Broker with the following areas of expertise:-
- Accident, Health, Travel & Medical Expenses
- Banks, Financial Institutions, Professional
- Indemnity, Directors & Officers
- Cargo, Specie, Fine Art & Jewellery
- Casualty, both Proportional and Non Proportional
- Energy & Mining
- Marine Hull & Machinery
- Marine Liability, P&I, Port Authorities
- Political Risk & International Trade Credit
- Property, both Proportional and Non proportional
- Sports and Entertainment
- Terrorism, War, Political Violence
How We Do It
We anticipate our Clients’ needs and aim to deliver the best results through understanding their requirements, knowing our markets inside out and by communicating with our Clients throughout the transaction.
Our unique ownership structure gives us access to a network of insurance and reinsurance companies within the Nest Group which is second to none in the MENA region.
MIB’s team is fully integrated with the claims and technical accounts personnel, working closely with the broking team and by closely we mean together on your account in the same country at the same time. Our ability to meet each Client’s needs is also built on the strong business relationships which we hold with underwriters both in London and the International markets.
In addition to the normal broking services we assist our Clients in managing their risks by providing consultancy services, researching and tracking market trends and identifying new markets. This ensures that the insurance and reinsurance solutions we provide are both effective and efficient.